Monday, December 1, 2008

Allow myself to introduce...me

Greeting happy blog readers,

Since I know no one ever really read any of my previous "blog" attempts I figure I should warn you: I have been notoriously bad about updating blogs in the past. That said, since I am going to the (whateverthehellHawaiiiscalled) State I figure I should at least put forth some effort on keeping my friends and family up to date. If you are not a friend nor family I really don't know what to tell you other than you get what you get.

At this point I am just over 1 month from my flight to Hawaii. What does this mean? Well, I have no freaking clue. I have been stuck in a rut lately and have felt like I am doing little more than existing. One thing that has kept my attention is BACON! Don't get jealous now beer, you are still my homey too. For more information regarding my bacon escapades you should check Holly's blog out.

That is all for now, I will be posting again soon. I "promise"

Pete

No comments: